Naveris, a biotech startup based near Boston is looking for a Business Development Consultant – Outpatient Phlebotomy Contracting.
NavDx is a breakthrough blood-based DNA test for HPV cancer, clinically proven and already trusted by hundreds of physicians and institutions across the U.S. This first-to-market blood test is the only test available that supports HPV-cancer patients across the entire cancer journey: pretreatment, during treatment and in post-treatment surveillance. NavDx detects viral cancer earlier and more accurately than any other diagnostic tool on the market. This simple blood draw procedure ensures accessibility to patients.
The key performance metrics for this role will be: The growth in the number of access points/locations where patients receive NavDx blood draws and the number of external outpatient phlebotomy lab contracts.
- Audit current mobile phlebotomy vendor contracts and rates
- Conduct nationwide assessment of marketplace and provide partner recommendations to grow accessibility to NavDx
- Formulate a national business development strategy to drive NavDx utilization focused on profitable margins and customer needs
- Leverage professional network to negotiate new vendor contract discussions
- Consulting experience with positive references
- Experience with and strong professional network with retail laboratories, outpatient phlebotomy vendors, national pharmacy chains and urgent care centers